TV Schedule Posted
The Great State of Ohio lost it’s private news channel over the summer, as the Ohio News Network (ONN) was forced to close its doors due to lack of funding. Unfortunately, that means a lot less Miami RedHawks hockey on the teevee as well.
Yesterday, Miami released its 2012-13 TV Schedule. While the Hawks will be televised at least 10 times this season, it’s nowhere near the number of games normally shown by ONN and the national networks.
Here’s a breakdown of games that will be televised:
- 10/26/12 – at Michigan – Comcast TV (Comcast subscribers in Michigan only)
- 12/14/12 – at Ohio State – Big Ten Network
- 1/25/13 – vs BGSU – Sports Time Ohio (STO) & Time Warner Cable Sports Channel (TWCSC – Time Warner customers in Ohio only)
- 1/26/13 – vs BGSU – TWCSC
- 2/1/13 – vs Alaska - STO & TWCSC
- 2/2/13 - vs Alaska - TWCSC
- 2/15/13 – vs Notre Dame – CBS Sports Network
- 2/17/13 – vs Notre Dame – Hockey City Classic, Chicago, IL – FOX Sports Detroit
- 3/1/13 – vs Ohio State – STO & TWCSC
- 3/2/13 – vs Ohio State - TWCSC
Games may be added down the road depending on other networks. For example, NBC Sports Network (formerly Versus) has not announced a full slate of games, and with the NHL lockout, could pick up a game or two across the country. Of course all home games will be streamed live on http://www.muredhawks.com through Miami All Access.
We miss you and your awful white balance and fuzzy picture, ONN. Please come back?